"Freed from attachment, fear and anger, absorbed in Me, take refuge in Me..." -Gita, Chapter IV, verse 10
Vision and Goal
- To enhance knowledge of Hindu Religion and Indian Culture.
- To make the practice of Hindu Religion and Culture accessible to all in the community.
- To advance the appreciation of Indian culture in the larger community.
- To ensure the Infrastructure and resources are utilized for community purposes.
- To have activities and messages in conformation to the law of the land.
- To ensure and maintain transparency and fairness in all our dealings.
- To ensure a sustained responsibility and accountability of the Institution.
- To have a united community .
A PRIVATE NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION Tax ID# 41-1992073